Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-03-10

NF Waters 63 Eriksberg

Every Sunday

NF Waters 63
Now on Sundays!
Welcome to a new edition of NF Waters. A meme for everything about waters. Get wet and have fun! Know that I am a busy woman and don´t visit everybody. But I do return a comment. :)

click to enlarge
NF Photo 130307

This is a place about 15 km to the east of  Katrineholm. If you visit my entry today you can see a closeup shot of the water.

Linking up with Sunday Bridges 
You are always welcome to visit NatureFootstep.  :)
 
 Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Please use the link to your post, not the blog adress. Don´t let your visitors run around your blog to find the entry. 
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --
,  , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. That must be one of the lowest bridges I have ever seen. A lovely photo, but brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has this bridge been flooded with high water?
    On another note, I keep fogetting to tell you - I so much enjoy your posts about Morrocco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our lake is full of ducks, geese and swans, but were invaded by people this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very belatedly, «Louis» thanks you for this fine contribution to Sunday Bridges.

    «Louis» works all weekend each weekend and it is often difficult for him to properly acknowledge those who have contributed to the meme.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.